Monday, January 5, 2009

He put the wow in "jaw"...


Dearest Mama P,

I hope your day is going swimmingly. Mine is, thoughts of your beautiful son keep dashing through my mind. That can make anyone’s day go swimmingly.

Many things stand out while staring for hours at Rob. But the first thing that pops to mind is his amazing jaw line. I mean, seriously, who has a jaw line like that? Obviously he acquired the genes from some-one in your family or the delicious Papa P’s family and I’d like you to pass on my thanks to them, whoever it might be. May I ask you that small favour?

To add to the jaws perfection, it looks just as good with or without Rob-scruff. When did Rob first have to force himself to perform the hideous task of shaving? He’s a hairy little bugger, and I like it.

Yours thankfully,
K

4 comments:

  1. Kat you are a clever one ingratiating yourself with Mama P!

    The jaw is positively heart-stopping! You are a lucky girl to have seen it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear K,

    Was that your order I saw on 1-800 flowers for 'The Martha Stewart Scarlet Red Tulip Bouquet?" Don't you think sending 5 bouquets to Mama P was a bit excessive?

    Why was on the same site you ask?? errm.. I was just browsing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Tess,

    I'm just horrified that there really is a Scarlet Red Tulip Bouquet by Martha Stewart (I googled it).

    So you think 5 bouquets a day is too much?

    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear K,

    LOL...

    I was scared myself... then jealous that you had thought of it first ;)

    T.

    ReplyDelete